Minecraft Snapshot 2013 Week 02 13w02b Download Link 1.5
Well hello, Me again.. I have some more stuff that I copied and pasted from the Mojang blog..
Minecraft Snapshot 13w02b
Get the snapshot here:
- Client: http://assets.minecraft.net/13w02b/minecraft.jar
- Server: http://assets.minecraft.net/13w02b/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
- Textures for blocks and items now have individual image files (read more below)
- Improved death messages
- Improved naming (using the anvil) of containers and mob eggs
- Trapped chests now give off the redstone signal through walls
- Improved hoppers and made them controllable by redstone
- Updated language files
- Language files can now be updated via the background downloader (no need for a new Minecraft release)
- Many, many fixes!
- Notable: The stitcher should now make sure to create textures that have sizes in powers of two (fixes all-white textures)
I have no idea if or how you create the above but it looks brilliant!
Read about these on the Mojang Blog;
How To Install;
It seems the snapshots are the same as they used to be to install;
M1neTube have a snapshot Live-stream video showing some of the new features;
The M1neTube also do a weekly live-stream often covering the latest Snapshots. Sometimes they stream an adventure map on a Friday followed by the Snapshot on a Saturday. Both worth checking out..
the ShRoom also did a very informative Snapshot video that Jeb tweeted out ‘Excellent summary of yesterday’s snapshot’ Lucky fella
In Other News;
Check out these made sales figures over Christmas!
70,808 of your purchased/redeemed Minecraft for PC/Mac on December 25th, and 241,845 during the week of the 24th – 30th. You redeemed a total of 4,177,843 copies throughout the year.
Lots of love