Riot Reveal New League Of Legends Champion, Tease New Skin
Riot have revealed their next champion for League of Legends.
Nami, The Tidecaller, is the newest support champion to be unleashed upon the community. Riot have wasted no time in hyping up the new champion by claiming she effects ‘every phase of your game’. Nami has the ability to mount pressure on lanes and play a vital role in team battles thanks to her buffs and long ranged stun.
As always Riot released her abilities set:
- Surging Tides (Passive): Allied champions affected by Nami’s abilities have their movement speeds increased for a short duration.
- Aqua Prison: Nami sends a bubble of water into the air to a targeted location that deals magic damage and displaces enemies hit by the bubble.
- Ebb and Flow: Unleashes a surge of water that can target an enemy or allied champion. The water can bounce from champion to champion and deals magic damage to enemy champions and heals allied champions.
- Tidecaller’s Blessing: Nami buffs an allied champion, adding extra magic damage and a slow to their attacks.
- Tidal Wave: Nami summons a massive Tidal Wave from her position. The wave deals magic damage and slows all enemy units it passes through. Enemies closest to the initial spawn point are slowed for a shorter duration than those farther away, but all are slowed for a significant length of time and Tidal Wave has a large range.
Riot have also released a teaser for the Legendary Eternum Nocturne skin.